How To Fix Yahoo Temporary Errors
Do you sometimes encounter something like this – “We’re experiencing some technical difficulties… We’re sorry, but Yahoo Mail can’t load due to some technical error. You can try back again shortly, or visit our webpage for ways to troubleshoot the issue. Temporary error: 14” while using your Yahoo! Mail? If so, then you are not the only one and it has nothing to do with your internet provider.
Yahoo temporary errors often turn up on the screen and perturb users, which are truly irritating as well as frustrating. Though the errors stay for a while and vanish away, there’s no denying the fact that it doesn’t annoy users. If you are that Yahoo! Mail user who’s seen to get upset every now and then, this article furnishes the complete list of Yahoo temporary errors and the ultimate solution.
Since Yahoo can’t load and you can’t wait so try these quick fixes.
How to Fix Yahoo Temporary Errors 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 & 999, 20, 23, 44 and 46
The above mentioned temporary errors are self-rectifying. The issues get resolved within a few minutes. Sometimes, they can hang in there for a few hours. If you can’t stand these issues and want immediate resolution, you have got to follow the below mentioned steps to fix the tech glitches.
- Make sure your Yahoo! Mail account is logged out from all devices.
- Open a web browser that supports Yahoo! Mail.
- Restart the web browser after clearing browser’s cache.
- Login again only to find it working fine.
How to fix Temporary Error 8?
This error requires a few changes in your Yahoo account. Follow the steps mentioned below to make the required changes and fix the error.
- Sign in to your Yahoo account.
- Click on the gear icon and select ‘Settings’ from the drop down.
- In the ‘Settings’ window, click on ‘writing email’ option.
- Select or deselect the options under ‘When sending messages’ heading.
- Click ‘Save.’
- Repeat till step 3 again and undo the changes made in step 4 (if you have selected the options deselect them and vice-versa).
- The error will be resolved.
How to Fix Temporary Error 45 (Unable to load old emails)?
Temporary error 45 means Yahoo can’t load your old emails. Post your issue on Yahoo’s official forum to regain access to your old emails. Resolving the error needs back-end maintenance by Yahoo experts. The process might take 24 hours to complete.
Temporary Error code 500
This error generally occurs in the Calendar section of Yahoo! Mail. Report the error at Yahoo’s official forum. Keep a follow up for quick solution.
The solutions are compiled from the official Yahoo forum. If you encounter errors that are not listed here, contact Yahoo support.
- MS Outlook Customer Service
- Roadrunner Customer Service
- Hotmail Customer Service
- Facebook Customer Support
- Skype Customer Service
- Windows Live Mail Support
- Verizon Customer Service
- MSN Customer Service
- Bellsouth Customer Service
- Comcast Customer Service
- SBCGlobal Customer Service
- Outlook Customer Service