Fix Yahoo Mail Attachment Issue
Yahoo has always been popular among email users for various reasons including Yahoo support services and its features. One of the most attractive features is Yahoo mail attachment. If you want to send your recent pictures to your family members or some important file to your business associates, you can attach the file to the email and just send it within no time.
Yahoo Email Attachment Problems:
There are many Yahoo users who have to face trouble while attaching a file or downloading one. There can be several reasons for the problem including the followings:
- You are sharing a system file that is not supported by Yahoo. It does not allow attachment of system files as a hacker can use the files to gain unauthorized access to user computers.
- The file may have virus and got rejected during virus scanning
- The file may contain some special characters that are not allowed
- The file is encrypted. Yahoo does not allow attaching any encrypted files to the email in order to keep its users protected as it can contain a malicious script to hack into a user account.
- You will not be able to attach a folder to Yahoo email as it allows attaching files only
- The file size is more than 25 MB
Fix the Yahoo Email Attachment Problems:
There are some certain steps that can be taken if file attachment is not working. If you are unable to attach the files, you can consider the following options:
- If the file is infected by a virus, you should immediately install a reliable anti-virus and scan the file. After disinfecting the file, you will be able to attach it. It is always highly advised to keep a reliable anti-virus active on your computer all the times.
- If your file contains some special characters like %!*$& etc. you should rename the file by removing the special characters.
- If the file size crosses the allowed limit, you can compress the file or resize it. Uploading to a cloud server and sharing URL is advised in such scenarios especially if the file cannot be resized or compressed.
Attaching Whole Folder to Yahoo Email:
You may want to attach a complete folder to an email as attaching all the files one by one can take a lot of time if there are many files. But attaching a folder to Yahoo email is not possible. But you can create a zip file and add the folder in it. Then attach the zip file and you will be able to send the whole folder as an attachment.
24/7 Third Party Yahoo Customer Services:
If you are unable to attach any of your important files, you can contact us. We have experienced professionals who can resolve the issue instantly. We are offering reliable and efficient third party Yahoo customer support service to the users who are experiencing any difficulty with their email services.
- We are available 24/7
- We have certified and experienced team of engineers
- Instant solution to Yahoo file or folder attachment issue
- We can be contacted through our customer support toll free number as well as through email and live chat
- We offer instant and permanent solutions to all Yahoo email problems
- MS Outlook Customer Service
- Roadrunner Customer Service
- Hotmail Customer Service
- Facebook Customer Support
- Skype Customer Service
- Windows Live Mail Support
- Verizon Customer Service
- MSN Customer Service
- Bellsouth Customer Service
- Comcast Customer Service
- SBCGlobal Customer Service
- Outlook Customer Service
Dave Wilcox of Yahoo Support team helped me in configuring my Yahoo email in my Mac Mail. I was trying to add my email there from last few days with no success but he did that for me with patience and generosity. His excellent service resulted in quick resolution of my issue. I am recommending Yahoo Customer Service by contact-email-support to other users if they are having similar problem.Ann Clark
Got wonderful support for my Yahoo mail problem. I have deleted my contact by mistake and they are very important for me. Excellent Technical Support team at contact-email-support.com helped me to recover all of my contacts. Customer support advisor Jason as very prompt and polite so 4 star for him. Thanks again for immediate help. God bless you!.Dave