How to Sign up for a New Yahoo Account
Email has become an important part of personal as well as professional lives when it comes to the communication. There are many organizations available that are offering email services to the users across the globe. Yahoo is one of the most popular names in the industry and has millions of users all over the world. There are various reasons for the high popularity of Yahoo including its impressive features and easy to use interface. It is one of the earliest email service providers and has always managed to amaze its users by its attractive features.
A new free Yahoo! account comes with an online storage of 1 TB, Flickr for images & video storage, free ios/android app, worldwide accessible email account, news feed, contact book, vacation responder and many more.
How to Create a New Yahoo Account:
If you want to sign up for a new Yahoo account, please refer to the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the Yahoo Sign up page or click on the sign up option available at the right bottom of the Yahoo sign in page.
- It will take you to the sign up form where it will ask you different information including your first name, last name, desired email address, password, phone number, date of birth and gender.
- Make sure that you are providing the accurate information (First & last name, birthday and gender) as you may require these information at some point in future.
- For email address, you will have to provide a username only as it will automatically add @yahoo.com as an email extension.
- If you got a red line under your provided email ID , it means that the requested email address is not available and you will have to try some other username.
- Enter a strong password (Tips for strong password are given below).
- Enter your phone number that can be used for account recovery in future. Make sure the entered phone number is correct and active. Yahoo will send you a text containing a code to verify the phone number.
- If you are satisfied with the terms and privacy, click Continue.
- If the phone number you entered is correct and active, click "Text me an Account Key".
- Enter the account key sent to your phone number in the box and click, Verify
- Upon successful completion of the sign up, you will get a congratulations message.
Selecting the Right Password to Stay Protected:
In today's world, email account security is one of the most important concerns for internet users. Selecting a stronger password is a lot more helpful than you may think of. Followings are some suggestions for a strong Yahoo account password:
- Select a password of minimum 12 characters
- It should not be a dictionary word or a combination of dictionary words
- It should include lower case letters, capital letters, symbols and numbers
- Never use common passwords, always be creative
Instant Help from Third Party Yahoo Customer Support:
We are offering efficient third party customer support services to Yahoo users all over the world who are having any problem with their email services. We have a team of professionals who possess all the required knowledge and experience to offer an instant solution to the users. You can contact us anytime if you are having any problem with your Yahoo account. We are offering
- Faster solutions to all Yahoo technical problems
- Available 24/7 to provide tech support
- Can be contacted through toll free number as well as email address
- Customer privacy and satisfaction are among our top priorities
- All tech solutions through remote access
- Performance and security enhancement of Yahoo accounts
- Block Banner Ads Yahoo Mail
- Yahoo on Outlook 2016
- Hacked Yahoo Mail Recovery
- Yahoo Temporary Errors
- Yahoo Mail Receiving Error
- Yahoo Mail Sending Error
- Manage Yahoo Spam Filters
- Yahoo Mail Attachment Issue
- Update Yahoo on Android/iOS
- Turn Off Yahoo Account Key
- Deleted Contacts Yahoo Mail
- Change Yahoo Mail Language
- Categories Emails In Yahoo
- MS Outlook Customer Service
- Roadrunner Customer Service
- Hotmail Customer Service
- Facebook Customer Support
- Skype Customer Service
- Windows Live Mail Support
- Verizon Customer Service
- MSN Customer Service
- Bellsouth Customer Service
- Comcast Customer Service
- SBCGlobal Customer Service
- Outlook Customer Service