Amongst the most irritating issues in Yahoo!, Temporary Error 14 has a unique recognition. Faced by a lot of users, Temporary Error 14 usually prevents one from accessing or operating his Yahoo! Mail account. Most of the time one doesn’t need to do anything to fix the error as it gets resolved on its own. However, the problem may persist even after waiting for a sufficient amount of time. In that case, you can consider taking the below-mentioned measures to fix the issue on your Yahoo! Mail account.
Steps to Fix Yahoo! Mail Temporary Error 14:
- Firstly, you need to make sure that the error is not at Yahoo! Mail’s end. To ensure this, you will need to wait for sometimes to let the error get cleared automatically. If the error persists after the ‘waiting time’, check the server status of Yahoo Mail online.
- If the server status of Yahoo Mail seems to be functioning correctly, then the problem could be at your end. In such case, you will need to check the settings of your web browser and clear cache.
- To do so, you will first need to sign out of your Yahoo! Mail account from all devices including desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices. After that, clear the cache from your web browser and restart it.
- Now try to access your Yahoo! Mail account. The temporary error should get cleared.
- In case the problem persists even after following the above step, you will also need to check your account for the following:
- Ensure that you are using a compatible web browser to access your Yahoo! Mail account.
- Make sure that you are using the latest Yahoo Mail mobile application if you see Temporary Error 14 on your mobile.
- Check if any add-ons or plug-ins is interfering with the functionality of Yahoo Mail on a web browser.
- If possible, try resetting your web browser to its default settings. But remember that doing so will remove bookmarks saved by you.
- Also, verify security programs such as Antivirus, Firewall settings, and Internet security programs as they may also be preventing you from accessing or operating your Yahoo! Mail account. You can check this by disabling each program (one at a time) to check what exactly is causing the error.
- Scan your computer thoroughly for viruses and malware as they can also lead to issues like Temporary Error 14.
- Next, you need to ensure that your Computer has the latest drivers and software.
Following the above steps should fix the problem in most of the case. If the problem doesn’t get fixed even after following above measures, you can always ask for the assistance from our Yahoo! Mail customer support team. Our team of experts is well proficient in catering customers with reliable and precise solutions.