Error in the installation process is a very common problem of the printer driver. Dell is considered as one of the most trusted brands of printer. Many people face problem in printer driver after updating to Windows 10. You need to download and install the latest Dell driver to get a hassle free experience.
List of the problems users experience while installing Dell Printer Drivers:
- The Dell hardware device is inaccessible by the user.
- The Dell hardware is not working properly.
- The Windows installed in your computer does not recognize the Dell printer driver.
Why are you unable to install Dell Printer Drive?
After recognizing the problem, you need to know the reason of it. There are a number of reasons for the malfunction of the printer.
- Many times, the user did not install the Dell printer driver in time of installing the Dell hardware device.
- The Dell printer Driver is not updated while the user has upgraded the Dell printer device.
- The old Dell printer driver is not compatible with the new operating system.
- The driver files of the Dell have been corrupted.
How to find out the reason?
Here are the steps to find out whether there is a problem in the Dell printer device or the Dell printer driver:
- Click on the Start button in your computer
- Now open the Control Panel.
- Now double-click on the System to open it.
- Now select Device Manager
- If there is an exclamation mark within a yellow triangle against the Dell Device, then the problem is with it only.
How to fix the issue?
To fix the problem, you need to download and install the latest edition of Dell printer driver. To download it from the Dell website, you need the model number of your Dell Printer. Please find here the steps to download Dell printer driver:
- Go to the official website of Dell at dell.com
- Find the Support option to the end of the home page
- Now click on the Drivers and Downloads under Support
- Now Select from the list of all available products, and then click on Continue.
- Now select the name of the product for which you need a driver.
- Then Locate your product.
- Now you can download the Driver file by clicking on Download File button.
How to Install the Dell Printer Driver?
After downloading the updated Dell printer driver, you need to install it with the help of these following steps.
- Open the software file.
- Now click on Allow or Run
- In the next window, click Continue.
- Now select the folder where you want to unzip the file.
- Now click OK and then Yes To All.
- After, successfully unzipped, click on OK.
- A new window will appear to prompt the installation of the driver. Click on OK.
- The Dell printer driver will install automatically.
- Click on Finish and then Restart the machine.
If still, having issue with Dell printer driver then you can dial Dell printer customer service helpline number to fix your technical issues.