The internet is the modern way of instant communication and connectivity; yet it has its own drawbacks. We should not consider it; still there is something which we can’t avoid. There is rare issue with MS Outlook as sometimes when you receive some mails from internal senders are unexpectedly moved to the Junk E-mail folder in your Microsoft Outlook.
This is true; it happens when some email send across to you are stamped as having a Spam Confidence Level (SCL) value of -1 in Microsoft Exchange Server. That’s why your incoming mails will direct to the Junk folder considering as junk or spamming attack.
This is really annoying as a user when user is searching an important email on various folders including inbox, but that particular email has been delivered to Junk folder. And you will find it difficult to get; this is really annoying. As, this is an automated process so a user can’t control it; yet you can avoid or stop this automated process. Before you move to fix this problem; we should understand that what the reasons behind this problem are.
Why MS Outlook send email messages to Junk Folder
- When encryption between Outlook and Exchange Server is disabled
- When you are not using Outlook Anywhere to connect to Microsoft Exchange
In any of above cases, MS Outlook cannot verify that the message was delivered using a secure connection. So, Outlook ignores the SCL value of -1 and treats the message as if it had an SCL value of 0 (zero); then send it to Junk Folder.
Steps To Fix MS Outlook Junk Folder
If you want to fix this issue and get the solution of such problem; you should follow these steps. This is a complete guide for you to stop your precious emails to get delivered in the Junk folder.
- The first step is to open your MS Outlook application
- Then get into the Junk E-mail folder
- Here, you need to select the email which you want to make as Not Junk
- After that, go to the Home tab and click on Junk > Not Junk
- Here, after clicking on Not Junk, a Mark as Not Junk dialog box will pop up on your screen
- The most important step is to check the Always trust e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org box, and then click on OK button to confirm
- This will let your mail go to Junk Mail folder
If you are not able to do that by your own then you don’t need worry, you can simply dial our MS Outlook customer care service helpline number to get instant solution of junk email issue.