Skype is a great application developed by Skype Technologies – The United States; this has been developed for instant messaging and communications. Skype has upgraded to various modes of communications; it includes voice calling, video calling, instant messaging, conference calls, file sharing up to 300 MB size, and of course, calls to any mobile or landline number using Skype credits.
Sometimes, you find it challenging to get into your Skype account. Skype has a Fair Usage Policy (FUP), and one needs to follow it properly else; Skype has all the rights to suspend the account. If someone uses the incorrect password multiple times, then it will block the account temporarily for security reasons; it keeps your account safe from any unauthorized access. You can recover your blocked or locked skype account with this three-step guide.
Recover Suspended Skype Account
- First step is to go to the Skype Account recovery page.
- Then, Enter your Skype user id, email, or phone number.
- Now, follow the steps to verify your account.
- You can select these options to get verification code – Microsoft authenticator app/ registered email address/ phone number.
- And, finally, get the account recovery done.
Once you are done with the recovery, you should follow the Fair Usage Policy (FUP) to avoid any future trouble. You should always make sure that you are not violating any of these policies.
- Using subscriptions for telemarketing or call center operations
- Re-selling subscription minutes
- Sharing subscriptions between users whether via a PBX, call center, computer or any other means
These quick tips will help you to get into your suspended skype account, but in some extreme cases, Microsoft may impose a thirty-day waiting period. If you find it difficult to follow the above steps, you can also contact the Skype customer care service helpline to get back your suspended Skype account.