Skype is a wonderful application developed by Skype Technologies – The United States; this has been developed for instant messaging and communications. Skype has upgraded to various modes of communications; it includes voice calling, video calling, instant messaging, conference calls, file sharing up to 300 MB size and of course calls to any mobile or landline number using Skype credits.
The first thing you need is to sign up if you don’t have an account with Skype, after that you just need to sign in. Once you are done with that, simply use your Skype account for any sort of communications. Sometimes, users find it difficult to get into their Skype account. Skype has a Fair Usage Policy (FUP) for its usages. One needs to follow it properly else Skype has all rights to suspend the account. In fact, someone uses the incorrect password after a certain time then it will block the account temporarily. This is for the security reasons; it keeps your account safe from any unauthorized access. You can have a quick solution with this three-step guide.
Recover Suspended Skype Account
- The first step is to go to the Account recovery page of your Skype using the link https://a.login.skype.com/diagnostics
- Then, Enter your Skype User id
- In the second step, follow the steps to recover your account using the step-by-step guide
- And, finally get the account recovery done
Once you are done with the recovery, you should follow the Fair Usage Policy (FUP) to avoid any future trouble.
- Using subscriptions for telemarketing or call centre operations
- Re-selling subscription minutes
- Sharing subscriptions between users whether via a PBX, call centre, computer or any other means
These quick tips will help you to get away from any of such issues. You should always make sure that you are not violating any of these policies. You can also contact Skype customer care service helpline to get back your suspended Skype account.