Do you remember your ATM pin?
Do you remember your mobile number?
Do you remember your credit card number?
Do you remember your bank account number?
Do you remember your social security number?
Do you remember your Skype user name and password?
You can see that there are so many things to remember by a single person and Skype’s user name and password comes in the least priority. Yes, this is really a common issue with internet users to keep memorizing the user name and password of various email account and Skype.
Skype users find it difficult to recall the correct combination of Skype username and password. Some users went beyond that and they are unable to recall the username and password correctly.
What a Skype user should do to recover the forgotten username?
Is there any alternative way to get back my Skype’s password?
Well, Skype has already foreseen this concern carefully, so they have designed this Skype password reset method. This helps you to get your older password reset with a new one. You need to understand that by any mean, you can’t get the previous password once you forget it. So, if you find any such claim on the internet, then don’t follow them, it is just some fake blogs and experts.
Steps to reset the Skype forgotten Password
1. The first step is to go to the sign in page, and here select Forgot my password, or you can directly go to the password reset page by clicking on this link https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
2. This will navigate you through the process to reset your password with a new one and security information once you verify the account
In some cases, when a user finds it difficult to recall the correct user name; then you can follow these steps to recover forgotten username. This is really helpful when you are unable to recall your Skype user name.
Steps to recover the Skype forgotten Username
1. You have to start with Problems signing in page of Skype by clicking on the link https://go.skype.com/account.diagnostics
2. Here you need to give your email address or phone number and then select the Continue button by clicking on it
3. This will show you all the Skype accounts associated with that email address or phone number you entered there
4. After that, select the account you want to sign in to Skype with and select Sign in button by clicking on it
5. That’s all
If still you are finding difficulty in recovering your Skype username & password so you can contact Skype customer care service helpline to get live support on phone.