Now with the latest innovations, Google has introduced a fresh feature to its Gmail email which will help users in a broad spectrum to do their work in offline mode. The service that is Gmail offline is easy to use and saves a lot of time. This offline allows you to use your Gmail even if you do not have a working internet connection. Gmail offline feature is simply an application for Google Chrome users it’s not a built-in feature on Gmail.
In addition to all this, the app stores your Gmail emails offline on Google Chrome and thus helps you to access your emails from Google Chrome. You can use this feature comes inconveniently when you do not have access to the internet connection. Using this app is much easier and simpler. All you have to do is to install your Offline application on your Google Chrome and use it at the time of need. After downloading and installation you need to sign in to your Gmail account and permit this app to download your Gmail emails for further offline use.
To use these features apply the below step listed below:
Install the Gmail app Offline
As you know when you install your app on your device your messages and emails will automatically sync with your browser’s storage space on the PC you’re using.
In case you’re using some public computer in cyber points then don’t install this Gmail Offline app because others can see your messages.
- To install this app you can visit the Gmail Offline page in the Chrome Web Store.
- Now add the app to the chrome.
- After this, visit chrome://apps/
- Tap on the permit offline mail Continue.
- After the successful installation of app, your messages will start syncing. If you want to close Google Chrome your email message will also stop Syncing.
Use Gmail Offline
- With this app you can write, archive, label, or delete any message while you’re offline and as soon as you get connected with the internet the messages will be sent or moved.
- You can visit the chrome: //apps/
- Tap on Gmail Offline.
- By this app, users can only add attachments of up to 5 megabytes in a single attachment.
- This process can sync emails from the last 7 days by default settings.
- Keep in mind that the email messages which are in Trash or Spam never get synced.
In case you face any sort of difficulty then you need to get connected with a reliable source through a toll-free Gmail customer technical support helpline phone number and get experts help in a competent manner.