You don’t need to be bothered about paying your monthly cable subscription or don’t need to pay a hefty amount for set-top boxes and subscription to watch TV; you can watch TV with a simple device attached with it and your internet connection.
Roku Streaming Players are the solution for you; this tiny device can easily get attached to your TV and internet connection to give you live streaming on your TV. This is available on various viewing experiences as standard to HD viewing.
You can select and buy your choice of Roku player from these given options. They all are amazing and gives you an unmatchable viewing experience.
What are the options available to Roku streaming players
- Roku TV
- Roku Ultra
- Roku Express
- Roku Express+
- Roku Streaming Stick
- Roku Streaming Stick+
The Roku Streaming Players have immense content to watch and utilize. We have a quick list for you to understand what you will get with it.
What Roku products have for you
- You will get tons of FREE content and channels like ABC, CW, PBS, CBSN, and YouTube
- Most of Hollywood blockbusters on channels like FandangoNOW, VUDU, Amazon Instant Video, and Google Play
- You have access to Live TV and sports on subscription channels like Sling TV, PlayStation Vue, WatchESPN, and CBS
- Original content, movies, and the latest TV shows on subscription channels like HBO NOW, Starz, SHOWTIME and Hulu
Once you got your Roku device; you need to get it connected to your internet connection. This needs to be a decent speed to get uninterrupted streaming.
How to connect your Roku player to the internet
- When you are ready to connect your Roku player, you need to choose your wireless network from the available networks and use a password to get in. This step is similar as you use to connect your computer or Smartphone to the internet
- In case, you are unable to find your network, select the Scan again to see all the available networks
- When you are not sure and want to see your password as you type, you need to choose Show password and you can avoid entering the incorrect password
- You should make it a point that passwords are case-sensitive. So, in case, you have a capital letter in your password, simply use the shift key on the on-screen keyboard to enter is correctly
- As you have entered your password and selected the Connect button, your Roku player will automatically connect to the internet and you can start enjoying your Roku entertainment services
You can also call third-party Roku customer service helpline number for instant help about Roku technical problems.